Hey peopleee, bytheway you saw the huge differents at my blog? Yesyesyes and still yes right? Is it nice or any beauty? Also yes right? If you think it is too chio until you cannot tahan already, go and jio my blog. :B Okay craps is done, lets continue, as my title said, " Tution starts tommorrow.." , I really mean it, today, i went to sign up for the tution with Huixuan, of cause with her mom and my mom too and , tommorrow starts. I am abit excited because its the first time i went tution with Huixuan but abit sian is because next time Sunday I can't go out so early already. ): It must be after 3 then can go out, but after tution so tired still got energy meh? YES! I have :x HAHA. My tution is from 1-3pm. Its @ Sembawang near the MRT station de NTUC there, if you want the exact place, formspring and ask me, i will give you the address. (: A male teacher teach us, after we form a group of 6, we can totally start but they say if from 2-3 people, alsocan start first. So if still only me and xuan, bu shi 2 people start the lesson only? I think i will laugh all the way, cos the teacher is damn funny as in the pattern.. Anyway, the course i take is maths. :D Maths must buck up liao. I only get 32 for this semester.Can you imagine? Yeah, so next year is sec 3, streaming already, so i have to buckkk up without any complaints.
This is the correct ways of being a student right? I became a good student. Muahahahaha? A perfect students should have all this points:
-Pin up fringe for girls , cut slope for boys.
-Tuck in the shirt, NO STRING!
-Skirt must be at knee length or under the knee.
-No ankle socks.
-No dying of hair to school.
Quiet in class
-Attentive .
-Listen to teacher.
-No talking back to teacher.
-Don't talk to your friends unless neccesary.
-Complete your homework in time.
Attitude
-No PON-ing of schools.
-No skipping class.
-No sleeping in class.
-Full attendance .
-Never late to school.
This is only some examples. I admit im not that good. But who will be doing that for 4-5 years in school? That person is siao one. HAHA , basically, every humans have their own styles. Fashion? Nerdy? Or in their own ways. The picture above is totally speechless. Right? But it can be change into a beautiful girl. (: Its easy, just dont give that face? :x Yeah, all of these comments have no offence alright? Dont be too serious.
HAVEAGOODDAY~

No comments:
Post a Comment