Hello my readers, i want to introduce my eyes to you all. My eyes is damn sensetive or whatever? I dontknow. Because whenever i wear my contact lens, my eyes will be red. And i went to check my eyes, they i do nothave sensetive eyes. Now, i went to wear my contact lens, when i wear in, my eyes hurts, i faster take it out. I found my lens have alot of scratches. -'- How come? Its like, darn pain. Now my eyes feel so hot. Argh. What can i do? Now i gonna reopen a new one, so wasted. I wanted to wear a coloured contacts. ); My eye have alot of red vein or whatever it is called, not white. How can i cure? Heard that if your eyes have that kind of thingy means that your eyes is not healthy. My eyes is not healthy? It used to be. I want to wear contacts but i want my eyes to be healthy too. LOL !? What brand of contact dont have too much soap uh? Formspring/Tagbox to tell me lei. I think i going to put again. (y)
HAVEAGOODDAY~ then going tution !
No comments:
Post a Comment