Sunday, May 8, 2011

FUCKING USELESS GIRL!

Oh my tian. This fuckinggirl  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000530100180&sk=wall  called Xiiao Yen or whatever, this is her fucking picture in her facebook profile picture  :




This is not call hot and sexy okay? Dont tell me this bitch is chio, macham doggie. Want see her real face? :




OH SAW THE DOG? BITCH. You know whats the meaning of bitch right, female dog right? Yeah, i dint say wrongly then. What she actually does was bullying a poor girl with her friends. She was up into china and msia's newspaper. She cutted the girl's hair until like shorter than a boy's. I hate bullying because it sucks. The scene is really sucks. It hurts alot you know? This is the clip's site :

Sorry i can't just put up its because i dont wanna save the clip. Dirty my comp. 
I m offing soon because i need to. I know when you entered the site, scared you with the dog face... 
SORRY ARH. 

FUCKTHEBITCH. (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment