Saturday, May 21, 2011

New features for FB .

Look at this, I delete the plugin for the fb skins and dislike button, this retarded thing still pop out :
(So call Fb-extras.)




And this one always appear on the bottom of my homepage :




 I wanted to let all those things fuck off but totally can't. Argh ! Thats why you can see my skins is not there, but i love my fb skin but i removed because i want a pure fb. :



Chio? And the dislike button is totally useless guess what, i like a status, i also dislike the same status, make no sense? Its idiot. So what if you dislike a post, the one who did not dl the dislike button can see meh? Totally no right? So what for the dl. I regretted... My old plain white cute bored fb was destroyed by all the ads, and the extra large fbextras thingy. Argh. So if you dontwant to be end up like my fb, dont go download because you're curious or something ? I have to end now. (:

HAVEAGOODDAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment