WHAT SHOULD I GIVE?
Yeah, saw a question mark i put in the middle of the picture? Thats shows how blank im to the gifts. Carnation? Ferrero Rocher?? Clothes??? A kiss???? WHAT SHOULD I BUYYY!? When i was young, every event like birthday, mother's day, father's day, or children day or whatever day, i will take it seriously. I dontknow why, because i think that it is very important to me. But slowly, i dont even know when is it. I know im bad, but hard to remember , what can i do. This time i knew its because i noticed Sunplaza sells those mother's day things. So i went to ask my mom ><"
Me says: Mommy, today is mother day arh?
Mummy says: Today your head la. Tommorrow~
Me says: Ohhhh~ I see..
What a noob daughter m i. Disgrace my mom . ): I thought it was 2 days ago, thats why.... So what to get for her. Cake? I think she bought/ my father had bought? Or no need. -.- Nothing else. So what else? Maybe i must think think think. Go website search? Let me find ...
I found this! :
http://lemongrove.patch.com/articles/last-minute-mothers-day-gift-tips
Last minute mother's day gift ! Go see.
Haha, this is funny!
-Don't break the bank trying to assuage your guilt for waiting until the last minute. Instead of one dozen roses, you send three. Or four. Or five and one of those giant teddy bears (how old is your mom—5?) You can buy her something expensive, but don't go over the top out of guilt. She'll be able to tell.
I think the description on top if for Valentine gift better. :D Hmmm... I dont care much la. I m hot now, never on fan and im lazy. Blehs. So, what do you give your mom? I bet... nothing right? Im smart. Hey peoples, must be thoughtful lei, your mummy bring you up de sia. Recall everything your own, who teach you walk, who teach you write, who help you change dipers, who help you bath, who help you cook, think bah. Anyw, GTG...

No comments:
Post a Comment