Im bored so i took all these lame pictures, please dont faint. [:<
LAME enough? They were right? :b sorry urh. Enjoy them okay? Haha, especially the spilt eyes one, cutecute one. Damn funny! :D Today went to Canton-i at ion to have dinner with my family, simply because of Mother's Day. (: Oh, eat until too full, then my stomach starts to ache. Very very pain. ); So, lets talk about your day. How was it? Great? Anyway, my fortune mom bought a BurBerry bag, a gift from my dad. Its nice and pretty. I like! (Y) Haha. Tomorrow is the polling day. I can sleep until very late again, how good. But i rather go school than staying home nothing better to do. Thats why end up with all these crap photos. The ninja one is really very idiot. Don't you think so? Yea, but no dirty comments again. I did all these is just because i m bored. Okay?
HAVEAHAPPYMOTHER'SDAY!♥








No comments:
Post a Comment