Tuesday, May 10, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUAHUIXUAN` ♥

Hey bitch ! Happy birthday to you ! <----- see my true hearts? [; Enjoy the photos below my baobei.

RETARDED MEMORIES : 

Hey, see your face and the turtle face. So alike right? Twins sister la, bobian.







 Haha this should have Jiamei.. But i purposely. HAHA!










Last year.






18 October. Sexy uh?


Indeed alot of memories in each picture? I did not wish you at today's 12 am its because i wanna be unique! I want to wish you differently, like as i said, you wait my message @ 1159pm. I know you love me lah hor? I so shy, ><" So, how was your birthday celebrated? Is it nice and so touching? Hey, did you notice something? I know you for already 10 years.  Baobei , i really treasured this loooooong friendship thru. Anyway, I hope you can cheeeeeeeerup. (: Stay healthy and strong just like a turtle! Muahahah! Muaji face too, i remembered. :D Throughout the days, I had been happy spenting time with you. Sometimes we are lameee, but lamee rocks. Sometimes we talk jokes. Sometime say about people. Sometime gossip. Sometime planning about birthdays. But i was happy to be your friends everyday. Laugh bah, i know it is mushy. I felt so erxin now. Eww.* Haha, I will try to wish you on time, but i very scared i fell asleep. ); If not have to hear your "zzzzzz" tommorow already. Yeah, thats why hear until so sick and tired so, i dunwanna listen again. Hahha zzz.? I was talking craps isn't it? Nevermind , again, happppppy birthday to you. ^^ Eh, 1 more thing 1 more thing, you are waiting to see right? That is, stay pretty, cute, cheerful and turtle face. <: Must smile everyday okay? 

With love,
`rachelthammmmmmmmmmm. <3
(your baobei. )

HAVEAHAPPYBIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment