Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!



Yup, the 1st picture is what i made for my mummy yesterday night. My mummy chio right . :x SHE IS HOR!
This is what i wanted to say to her :
Mummy, thank you very much. I don't know whats the reason. But , you brought me up right? Maybe i should listen to you the all time and be a very good girl. I know i disappoint you everytime. I try not to. 
Today is mother's day. So, you are the most pretty woman in the world today! I hope you are happy today, and have a good good dinner. Lastly, the mushy one, I LOVE YOU MUMMY! ♥

Rachel,
(Your Daughter. )

NEXTLY , 

This another chio girl : JIAMEI NG!




She's my so called BIBI ♥ and also GANMUMMY! We were Gan since last year. But today, its a special day for you too. But don't feel so old, because you're old. [:< Muahahah! Old lady~ No la. Can't go out with you today is because, today is my actual mom's day. So i can't. Sorry my dearest. I loveyou too! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment