Hey people, a welcome to my blog again. Look at my title, written as "Game addict" . I fell in love with Maplestory. Becos i miss playing maple. So i went to play~ New job, resistance, lvl 28 nia. I create new character so , don't say i noob. (: Actually i dont really like people addict in games. But myself, i think im one of them. But when people ask me, i will say no, becos i dont think i addicted in games. But, simply im lying. HAHA. I waste my day playing Maple . Fucking waste time? Yes...-.- Thats it. From morning until now, i m still playing. I should use my time revising my works and so on. Argh, angry. But i can't manage. I mean i can't control myself against maple. Slap me ! :x You wait long -.- HAHA. Anyway, do you guys notice my facebook status is full of LAG this word? Yes right'? Becos, my maple is lag diee! Fucking lag please. Im damn darn angry. Nevermind, lets stop here. This post is so cui. Isn't it? CRAPCRAPSCRAPSS! :D
HAVEAFUCKINGLAGDAY~

No comments:
Post a Comment